We are Hike One, a leading digital design agency. We design digital products: user interfaces for physical products, as well as mobile apps and websites. A playful and talented team of over 60+ design specialists operating from Amsterdam, Rotterdam and Eindhoven. Constantly figuring out how to do things better. And faster, cooler, and easier.
Who are we ?
We are Hike One, one of the largest teams of digital designers in The Netherlands. Maybe you’ve ran into us through work like Buienradar, Funda, Volkswagen or even our quantum computing interface for Qutech. Our team of 60+ designers work at our offices in Amsterdam, Rotterdam and Eindhoven. We design digital services that look awesome and work extremely smooth - for small startups, large (inter)national corporates and everything in between.
So, what are we looking for?
You are someone that has experience in creating UI and transitional animations, not to be confused with character, brand or video animations. You are the link between the product design team and the developers that implement animations, so you know your stuff when it comes to communicating with various parties involved for implementation but also love to be involved in QA. You have worked with animation/prototyping tools before. You understand the limitations and possibilities of technologies so you can adjust accordingly when requested. You make decisions based on your expertise and can justify your reasoning. Problem solving is what you love to do, compromise in places to win in others.
- At least 3+ years experience in creating UI animations.
- A well developed sense for communicating design to development
- Live and work in the Netherlands
- A liability insurance.
Still reading? Nice!
You have knowledge of or experience with:
Sketch, Principle, Figma, Framer, InVision, Keynote, Photoshop, Zeplin, Confluence, Jira
- Scrum, Lean or working in an agile environment.
- You have experience with UI Motion design, this is a must.
- You have a great aesthetic sensibilities and a good understanding of interaction design, UI/UX
- You create animations in Principle, Framer, or any other animation/prototyping tool to achieve UI animations.
- You love to work closely with developers to ensure your work gets done properly, from concept to QA
- Ability to solve problems and align created solutions with clients' needs
- You are able to provide reasoning for all your choices
- You like to make improvements to the handover and design process
You’ve convinced me! What do I do now?
Push that red button and fill out the form! We'll contact you shortly. Do you want to read more about our team, our portfolio or our way of working? Check out our website.