We are Hike One, one of the finest teams of digital designers in The Netherlands. Our team consists of 65 designers, spread between our offices in Amsterdam, Rotterdam, and Eindhoven. We design digital services that look awesome and work extremely smooth - for small startups, but also for corporates like Signify, Liberty Global, Funda and Ebay.
So what are we looking for?
Assertive, creative, curious, able to handle criticism, a go-getter, independent, inventive and able to defend your creative choices with well founded arguments.
The ability to physically work in the Netherlands, at our clients' offices, for at least 3 months. (please note: if you are not able to physically work at our clients' offices we cannot process your application)
- At least 3 years experience in interaction design.
- Strong administrative skills
- A fairly new ‘state of the art’ laptop, preferably Mac.
- A liability insurance.
You have knowledge of or experience with:
- Working in a diverse team collaborating closely with development.
- Scrum, Lean or working in an agile environment.
- Sketch, Principle, Figma, Framer, InVision, Keynote, Photoshop, Zeplin, Confluence, Jira
Still reading? Nice!
- You make meaningful designs that fit the user needs as well as those of the business
- You have great research skills, you know exactly what kind of information you need for the type of project
- You are able to design different types of interfaces
- You are familiar with design patterns and component based design
- You are able to communicate clear design rationales
- You can argue your design decision well and present it convincingly to the stakeholders
- You take responsibility for your own projects and know how and when to seek out feedback from others
- You document your work and process with the necessary details
- You are able to make a transition from a concept phase on to a production phase, while taking technical constraints into account
- You are confident in performing strategic user research and are able to transform the outcome into user-centered design decisions.
- You work and live in The Netherlands.
You’ve convinced me! What do I do now?
Go ahead and apply! Do you want to read more about our team, our portfolio or our way of working? Check out our website.