Hi! We’re Hike One. We design digital products that have an impact and look great while doing it. And we’ve been doing it since 2008. How, you ask? For us, it’s the end user that counts. If they’re happy, then so are we. We’ve done our part in several wonderful projects along the way, but we are still aiming for the moon. That’s why we’re looking for a new team member in Amsterdam. Are you a talented Digital Project Manager or Scrum Master? And do you have a keen eye for your team and the commercial needs of our clients? Keep reading, then!
As a Digital Project Manager, you’ll be setting up projects at our clients’ offices and making sure all goes well. You see opportunities and manage to connect them to Hike One solutions. You’re part of the team and support the Product Owner. Because you are the first port of call for our clients, it’s nice to have some knowledge of design and technique. You know what you’re talking about and are able to analyse pain points, as well as giving support when things go in depth. With your positive attitude, you manage to push each and every project in the right direction, all the while looking after deadlines and budgets. No matter how diverse the projects are, you are always on point.
This is you
- You’re organised, commercially, inventive and result-driven;
- You’re a natural born communicator;
- You have at least two years experience with projects (favorably scrum or agile);
- You’re not afraid of numbers and are great in planning and budgeting;
- You’re able to work and think at an HBO (higher professional) level;
- You’re willing to work at least 36 hours a week, but no more than 40;
- You have a driver’s license;
You have a feeling for technical subjects and projects. A technical background
is not mandatory.
- A team of fun, smart and ambitious colleagues
A great variety in projects: a remote control today, a self-service baggage drop-off for
Working for renowned brands like Funda, 538, Liberty Global, Buienradar, Ziggo,
Philips and ANWB
- Working flexibly with wonderful tools (MacBooks, Dropbox, Google apps and Slack)
- Challenging and varied work: at the office, but mostly at the client’s site
- A competitive salary
Applicants must have the right to work in the Netherlands. If you have any questions, make sure to email or call us. Can’t wait to send in your job application? Hit the button below!